Update from Administrator – April 9, 2021
I am reporting to you that we have a new positive employee at Northbridge identified in our weekly testing. We have to put indoor visits on hold until one round of testing is completed for residents and staff. If all are negative, indoor visits can resume. We can continue outdoor and window visits. Compassionate visits can continue as usual. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. I appreciate your understanding.
For future visits, here are some helpful tips.
We want to provide some reminders about our visitation policy, based on requirements set by our state’s DPH and the federal CMS and CDC. We do apologize, but the below is to ensure that everyone has the opportunity for visits, under the strict state and federal guidelines we must adhere to. We know this is not the optimal way to visit your loved one, but we these guidelines have been put in place with your loved ones and out staff’s best interest in mind.
– Call main phone number 203-336-0232 or email us at Info@northbridgehcc.com to set up appointment.
– Residents may have up to 2 visitors at a time.
– Visiting will be 45 minutes long.
– Please do not bring food or beverages to the visit, as masks must remain on at all times.
– Come to the building with mask on that covers your nose and mouth.
– When you arrive, please sanitize hands, fill out COVID exposure questionnaire and sign the one-time document acknowledging that you will follow the visiting guidelines.
– The receptionist will take your temperature.
– Please maintain social distancing during the visit.
– A staff member will be on hand to answer questions, assist during the visit, and sanitize in between visits.
Enjoy your weekend!
Erica Roman, LCSW, LNHA